Logo, Branding & Print Design services from The Print Hive
Whether you’re a new start up business or an existing company looking to refresh your brand, maybe simply a new logo design or full rebrand of your company identity, we can help from initial concepts, design and visualisation through to full print / manufacture and delivery. Get in touch today for more information on the services we offer.
- Brochure Design & Printing
- Company Stationery
- Corporate Branding
- Flyer & Advert Design & Print
- Signage Design
- Poster & Billboard Design
- Branding Guidelines
- Full Consultation Service
One of the primary services offered by The Print Hive is logo design. We design logos for both new start-ups and established businesses that just require a re-brand to stay modern. From sole-traders to large corporations, our branding and design services have been extremely popular.
Whether you have a current logo that needs re-working or you have a great idea for a logo for your new start-up business, The Print Hive can assist you moving forward. Our creative team has years of experience when it comes to logo design in Weston Super Mare, Somerset and the surrounding areas, and hope that you’ll choose us to design your new logo for you.
Benefits of Building a Brand
It can be difficult to build a brand and there are lots of things you can do to make your way to the top. Some people underestimate the importance of building a brand however, and with that said, we thought we would list a few of the key reasons why you should think long and hard about the ways you can build your brand:
- Develop a reputation – Developing a solid reputation can help you to gain new business in your area through word of mouth. This means more money in your till and extra scope to take your business even further.
- Reviews, reviews, reviews – Building a brand can help you to get more reviews online. Surveys tell us that 90% of buying decisions come from seeing what other people have to say, so why wouldn’t you want to get more reviews?
- Become more recognisable – Using the same branding across the board can help you to become more recognisable, both locally and nationally. You rarely see well-known organisations and businesses stepping away from their company branding. Build your brand, keep it the same and make sure you create a lasting impression.
- Customer loyalty – Customers are attracted to a brand that they share values with. If you can build a strong brand that conveys its values to connect emotionally with customers, you’ll go a long way to creating customer loyalty that lasts a lifetime and can even transfer to future generations.
- Competitive edge – Your brand is what separates you from your competitors. By building a brand you can gain a competitive edge, allowing you to compete with more of your competitors, whoever they may be.
A: Your branding can be used on all business stationery and marketing material, including brochures, posters, business cards, letterheads and more. Your branding could also be used for promotional merchandise, such as pens, key rings and USB sticks, and can also be used for TV, radio or online ad campaigns. Your branding is more than just designs, it can involve your USP, slogans and company values.
A: Yes. We have years of experience specialising in the design and print of a wide range of materials. We can design your logo and all the materials that will help you to spread the word about your services.
A: Brand styling is the art of using type, colour, pattern, illustration and texture to communicate a carefully considered and highly intentional message. The right brand style will help you to attract the right type of clients and convince them to do business with you. This will help you to get to where you want to be faster.